ENJOY THE FUN! AND ALWAYS…
BET WITH YOUR HEAD, NOT OVER IT
For millions of people, gambling offers a harmless and entertaining diversion from everyday life. Whether playing bingo or blackjack, these people are participating in a legitimate and time-honored recreational activity by taking a chance on an unpredictable event in the hope of winning.
However, for a small percentage of people, the simple act of placing a bet is a vastly different experience. What seems a moment of elation or excitement for some gamblers is, in reality, a moment of overwhelming compulsion. These people are compulsive gamblers.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step, but it’s not the cure. You can recover if you follow a simple program that has been successful with thousands of people suffering from compulsive gambling.
Trop Casino Greenville is concerned about your welfare!
Please take a moment to answer the following important questions.
1. Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
2. Is gambling making your home life unhappy?
3. Is gambling having a negative effect on your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Do you ever gamble to get money to pay debts or to solve financial problems?
6. Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
8. After a win, do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
10. Do you ever borrow money from family or friends to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold any real estate or personal property to finance your gambling?
12. Are you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
13. Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of your family?
14. Do you ever gamble for longer than you planned?
15. Do you ever gamble to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Does gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create an urge for you to gamble?
19. Do you have the urge to celebrate any good fortune by gambling a few hours?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
Most Compulsive Gamblers Will Answer “Yes” To At Least Seven Of These Questions.
If you or anyone you know suffers from a gambling problem, help is only a phone call away!
Gambling Hotline – (888) 777-9696
National Council on Compulsive Gambling – (800) 522-4700
Trop Casino Greenville Responsible Gaming – (662) 334-7711