National Soup Month Drawing
Dates & TimeEvery Tuesday | 5pm
Participate in our National Soup Month Giveaway each Tuesday in January for your chance at Free Play! Guests will have to Like the TropCasinoGreenville Facebook Page, follow us on Instagram, and tell us your favorite soup recipe in the comments section in order to qualify.
Dates, Times & Location
- Trop Casino’s National soup month will be every Tuesdays in January
- This promotion will be featured on Facebook.
- The promotion will end at 5PM on January 26
- Winners will be announced same day by 5:00pm.
- Each winner wins $100 Free Play
Participants & Eligibility
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- All participants and winners must have a valid picture identification (driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to collect prize. If the winner is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is required.
- Guest must present a gaming card and be present to win.
- Employees of Trop and their immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this Promotion.
- Closure of your Patron account during the Promotional Period will disqualify you from this Promotion and you will not be eligible to receive a prize.
- Individuals who are excluded from TROP Casino Greenville facilities either through a government program, excluded from the casino at the casino’s discretion due to personal conduct, Title 31 Barred Patrons listed on the Barred Patron Log, or by their own request are not eligible.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook page.
- You must submit a picture or comment of what you are thankful for in the comment section of the post.
Prize & Redemption of Winnings
- 3 winners will be chosen by a random Facebook generator.
- Trop Casino will post the name of the winners by 5PM Tuesday.
- The announced winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize by contacting the Trop Casino via messenger or phone.
- Winner must be able to present a valid ID and Caesars Rewards card to allow Free Play to be added to account.